In the most recent Vibecatch podcast we discuss with Professor Marko KestiMSc (Eng.), PhD. (Admin.), Adjunct Professor and associate professor at the University of Lapland.
He also developed the Quality of Work Life which fixes a common error in analysing employee surveys.
In this latest podcast Marko Kesti discusses, among other things, these questions:
- What is quality of work life?
- What to measure in your organisation for more engaged and productive employees?
- How many questions should you ask in an employee survey and what you should target?
- Who should take the responsibility for the importance of employee productivity in a company?
- What would be the cost of inaction for companies who are not considering employees’ wellbeing and the quality of working life?
- What are some of the pitfalls with optimising short term profits?
For more information about Marko Kesti please visit his LinkedIn profile.
Listen to learn more.