In the most recent Vibecatch podcast we discuss with Professor Marko KestiMSc (Eng.), PhD. (Admin.), Adjunct Professor and associate professor at the University of Lapland.
Professor Kesti is specialised in HRM-Performance, he is the CEO of PlayGain Ltd. and also EVP at Mcompetence, providing tools and services for organisation's employee performance development.
He also developed the Quality of Work Life which fixes a common error in analysing employee surveys.
In this latest podcast Marko Kesti discusses, among other things, these questions:
- What is quality of work life?
- What to measure in your organisation for more engaged and productive employees?
- How many questions should you ask in an employee survey and what you should target?
- Who should take the responsibility for the importance of employee productivity in a company?
- What would be the cost of inaction for companies who are not considering employees’ wellbeing and the quality of working life?
- What are some of the pitfalls with optimising short term profits?
For more information about Marko Kesti please visit his LinkedIn profile.
Listen to learn more.